No-Shave November

November 02, 2016


"The goal of No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow wild and free. Donate the money you typically spend on shaving and grooming to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle." - I just searched for this, yeah no biggie.

Are you kidding me? Sigh~

I'm 18 and hair don't grow well on me. Dude, this hurt my feeling so much. huh. November try to be racist to the hairless man, I meant "baby face guy". For real, what do you expect from a baby face guy?

"Baby face", I don't know about how others feel, but for me I extremely hardly powerfully with all my man force try to avoid when people say "Dude, you got a baby face. Untunglahhhh~~ " - a "hairy" friend said.

Untunglah??????? Untunglah????? :') *sweets*

This is serious guys, twitter just trending about this stuff last 2 days which is 1st November 2016 and I am so unhappy because.. yeah you know.. what a thing that I don't have to shave if I don't have a thing to shave. hahaha.. Beard? Mustache?. In my dream....

I have some thoughts about this, I think I want to try some cream like Wak Doyok's stuff to grow some hair on my face but yeah I don't trust it that much.The funny part is I also tried to shave my "unhairy" beard because they said shaving can grow them faster. (tbh, sometimes i am an idiot af). I really want them but unfortunately I don't have hm.

But in the positive side of this flaw, (I always remind myself about this when I feel insecure with my friend) 

"At least I don't need to grow awareness to shave my beard and mustache every weekend, right?"

hahahaha.. make sense right.

so to those who have the same situation as me, go shave your "unhairy" beard and mustache. They will grow faster. Trust me.

sincerely, sad guy.
EMBRACE your genetic inheritance. :')



You Might Also Like

0 Comments