A Cat's Diary 4

February 23, 2017

Day 388

Listen! I have a story to be shared. Last week, my captor brought back a small green bird in a beautiful cage. At that time, I was not so clear what were they saying, so slow, slower than whispering. I just ignored and back to sleep, but now I'm so curious. Why captor bought the bird instead of other pets, they look so close and happy or maybe captor doesn't love me anymore. *hmmm 

"Ahhhh... Who cares if they don't love me anymore. Who cares dude! Cat doesn't care!"
Cat is strong! (Suddenly, small crystal droplets started to roll down Cat's pawcheeks slowly)

I need to talk to that bird.

     "Hey, little wingy-creature. Who sent you here?"
     "Chirppp Chirppp Chirppp"
     "You can speak in English or just Meowwww to me if you want to."
     "Chirppp Chirppp Chirppp"
     "Seriously?" *sigh



Damn, it doesn't work at all. That bird is the stupidest bird I've ever met. What the "Chirppp Chirppp Chirppp" it was saying. Cats don't speak "Chirppp" words except for Chipsmore with additional Chocolates. Huh. Useless.

Yesterday, as I've planned, my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded. But the thing is, my captor seems already aware of all those tricks. They just ignored me and continue their steps and even smile while saying "Ohh, cute cat". That is so sarcastic to me!

Maybe, I should try this at the top of the stairs to make it more dramatic. Hehehehe, their bones might break into pieces. (Need to put this on my list)

Days by days, I found something weird in this house. The captors all were not annoyed by me anymore. They just accept whatever I did, even the scratches on the sofa getting worse and bigger. What's wrong with the creatures in this house?

I believe the bird has got to be an informant to my captors.

I observe they were communicating regularly, "Chirppp Chirppp Chirppp". Even though I don't understand any of their "Chirppp", but I think there must be something hidden in their conversation. I'm certain that my captors arranged a protective custody for them in an elevated cell which is the cage on the desk, so they are safe.

I need to change my plan.


Cat.

I'll start my final examination just as soon as tomorrow.
WISH ME LUCK! 
Thanks. :') #roadto4.0





You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. good luck for your final exam 😄 bittaufik wannajah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum wbt.. What the cute of these conversation between the meow and the chirppp..chirrpp.. hihi by the way, good luck with your final exam.. =) Done follow you, bro..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam, i know right. How can a bird talk cat's language. Huhuhuhu

      Delete
  3. salam amerrr! hey, thanks a lot bc u post dis new episode of cats diary! as usual, cats diary's episode never disappoint me! ^^ btw, good luck with ur final amerr. may Allah bless u ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Fie, it should be posted next month but I decided to post it earlier because I might be packed with examinations. Thanks for supporting :)

      Delete
  4. sy lemah bahasa inggeris. mungkin lepas ni boleh baca blog awak supaya sy lebih memahami bahasa inggeris. jadi entri awak yang ni sy tak baca seluruhnya pun. hahahhahahahhahaha kbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hye Mieza. Saya pun tak ada lah bagus sangat English. Tulis ikut suka hati ja hehehehe

      Delete
  5. Hi terima kasih singgah blog ucing.Blog menarik banyak kucing kat sini (^_^).hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah hye Ucing. Tak sangka org yg buat animasi kucing sebenar sudi datang ke sini hahahahaha.. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Goodluck with ur final examination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay those conversation between both of them is kinda cute.. Anyways, goodluck with your finals.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks, tapi final dah habis la kak. Minggu ni tahu result.. #prayforme

      Delete

ChatBox