A Cat's Diary 3

February 12, 2017

Day 359

WHAT?!!! Please say this wasn't true!
READ THIS!!
Property of: www.colombian.com
Our (cats) top secret is revealed. Yes, we understand each of their words, but we choose to keep silent and just meow because we don't even care what they are saying. What we want are just delicious foods and a comfy bed. 

Who the hell was conducting this research? Why they are so bothered about us. Now, what should I do?! My captors might know this soon.

"Creeeeaaaakkkkk...." Damn damn damn damn, they are home. Where is my cage key? >>>

\\here is the story just now\\
"Hi little Cat, how are you? I have read that you can understand us." 

"Meowww~ (Oh, shxt!)" 

"Look at what we bought for you, a new shampoo. You must like it." *evil smile

GodCat, please help me... *crying in the hoooman hands.
\\

For no good reason, I was taken for the water torture (bath). This time the water included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo". What sick minds could invent such a liquid.

They watered my face with those chemical, I couldn't breathe! Then, all my pretty fluffy white fur were covered with the burning liquid. Oh my CatGod, I'm begging you, please...

The water was so cold and the chemical was so burning my skin. I can't resist their strength of holding me. I kept meowing and meowing, begging them to stop. But the hoooman just ignored me. I jumped and ran to the door, but it was useless, they have locked it tight.

They caught me, make me barely sucked the air. My only consolation is the piece of thumb that still stuck between my teeth and the tiny bit of flesh under my claws.

I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. I've promised to my mom that I will not be bullied anymore just before she passed away. I'll become stronger after this. Cat is STRONG!

Mom, Cat love you. Rest in Peace.

Hooomannn... you have started a war! Be prepared! 

Before that, excuse my manner, I need to lick and dry my fur first. Hoooman, I'll never forgive you!!!!!

Cat.

Hi, do follow my blog :)
Just click  HERE!

Do you love this Cat? Do read more of his diary!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. cukuplah sekali sy mandikan dorang dgn shampoo, pastu baca pasai kucing ni. kita sebenarnya x pyh mandikan dorang. dorang jilat bulu dorang umpama dorang mandi 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true.. Saya cuba feeling2 jadi kucing tu.. kesian dia meraung nak lari dari air tapi kita lagi suka basahkan, kesian. Hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Hahah mmg somepart kena mandikan juga cuma ekeke jgn lah spi rendam..ekekek coz sometimes cat are too naughty..sanalah kekotoran yang tak sure dari mana akan mula menyelimuti bulu dan si meow..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is also true, kadang2 tu kucing kita pergi jalan sana sini, kaki hitam lah kotor lah then masuk rumah. So kena lah cuci sikit2.

      Delete
  3. This is sooo cute, reminding me of my cats back home! My cats didn't mind getting bath, but who knows what they're plotting against me in their mind ha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely, I believe that they must have planned some strategies to topple down their owner one day hahahahahah .. jkjkjkjk :)

      Delete
  4. Malangnya saya anak takut dengan kucing... kalau tak memang dah lama bela...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ailurophobia ke? Hahahah rugilah tapi lama-lama kalau dah terbiasa nanti mesti kamceng punya. Hahahaha thanks following. I'm following back.

      Delete
  5. okay, saya sukaaaaaaaaaa. buat lagi entry macam ni, buat lagiii. hahaa. saya dah lah cinta gila dekat kucing ni! >____<

    btw, tahu tak produk bayi jenama johnson & johnson boleh mengundang kanser? For more, boleh singgah bace new entry and selit komen di http://iamfieonafieridz.blogspot.my/2017/02/produk-johnson-johnson-boleh-undang.html thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha.. banyak lagi idea yg mendidih dlam otak nih.. cuma masa tak berkesempatan nk meluahkan.. tp I'll try to post this diary once a month!!! Thanks for followin'!!!

      Delete
  6. I think you should be cat Amer bcs being human doesn't suit you.
    You played the role well! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nahhh.. if I'm a cat, who's gonna run this blog and those diaries. Hahahaha

      Delete
  7. Wahh lover cat juga rupanya.. Diorang tak kisah tapi saya tetap cium je kucing2 tu.. comel sangat :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm not that cat lover actually. Just too curious what the cats are thinking about us hahahaha..

      Delete
  8. Baru baca nih!
    Oh! okay apa-apa pun Mrs. A tetap suka kucing.
    #crazycatlady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.. Kalau Mrs A suka, Mr A lagi suka hahahahah

      Delete