Being Me

April 13, 2017


Greetings!

Look what the cat dragged in!
I bet you are wondering why the title must be so cliche nowadays.

As I mentioned, I have decided to come out with a new tag or label which is "BEING ME" to make my readers know me better and can start judge me later. Hahaha joking!

So, as the teaser (acah macam movie hehehe), I will tell you what will be the contents of this tag. Being me, commonly as we know, you must be told about the writer's life or career of anything that related to his/her life, right.

Same goes to me, I will write about my life of being me. A living creature on this planet Earth. About study, about career, about somebody, about family, about journey, about living and many more.

I know, some people don't even bother what will I write or what is my life story, but well, at least if only one day when I'm famous, I don't have to spend time to think what I should write about my life to my audiences. Hahahahahahah in that case, I'm prepared for that.

It must be fun when I finish writing all those entries that I have drafted in the blogger. There are 10 entries if I'm not mistaken for this tag. It's exclusive guys!! Even though my life is not as fun as you or as vogue as you, but I still love it and life is too short to waste time waiting for others approval on how you live it!

LIVE THE LIFE, that is my stand, because one day, you will wake up and there's no more time to do the things that you've really wanted.

Hey, do you recognize something different?
I have changed my header! I made it by myself. Well, I just want to tell you. I know it sound stupid and silly, rightttttttttt... *sigh

What ever it is, I might be posting my first entry under this tag very soon, might be 2 days later for the finalization. Can't wait to share it with you guys.

See you in the funny paper!


Latest update: I will be posting "Being Me" entries every Saturday starting on this 16 May 2017. I'm so excited!

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to read every post tagged with 'Being Me' so I can know u better. Hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MayyJie for being supportive towards me. I'm so appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Being famous one fine day?? Wow wow and wow. Hehe. Nak sign awal2 can??

    "Even though my life is not as fun as you or as vogue as you"-who cares?? Just live ur life to the fullest. Full stop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! Live the life to the fullest. Thanks sis Ana.. Never stop supporting me :')

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to read about it too! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good post Amer. You know how to attract your readers babe, keep supporting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alamak! kantoi ke? Hahahaha... thanks Behaa for supporting! and thanks for following my instagram too. Followed back. ^_-

      Delete
  5. the kind of thing i cant wait to read! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kind of thing I couldn't wait to publish! Hahahaha thanks Eeca Shyaa!

      Delete
  6. It must be interesting Amer..
    I would like to know you more..
    I support you! 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I Am LZ. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  7. I'll waiting for this post series haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright I'll come here again tmrrow haha. The header is amerzing btw! It's sunset palette.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for supporting. I really really really appreciate it.

      About the header, it's handmade by me. Hehehehe thank you :)

      Delete
  8. I'm excited for the posts! I'll be waiting for them haha. Btw, your header is so lawa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Afifah. Wait for the next project!

      Delete
  9. nak tahu jugak nak tahu jugak! jangan mungkir janji tau ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Hi.. there are already 4 chapters published. Check it out yeah! :)

      Delete

ChatBox