Being the Youngest Son

April 23, 2017

Hey, I'm glad that you are here again!

Let's talk about things that I guarantee all of you have your own story.

Being the youngest person in the family means there are certain privileges, but there are also sometimes when you get the short end of the stick. You will always be known as the youngest child in the family no matter what you do and you seem to always have a chip on your shoulder. Here are my story of being the youngest in the family.

Basically, I am the last child among 3 of us.The eldest is my sister, she is 13 years older than me, while the second child is my brother which is 10 years older than me.

Yes, I know, it's such a long gap between us. It's quite sad actually. At first, when I was an innocent kid, I always blame on my parent for not giving birth to me earlier so that I can join my sibling here and there. But, it's a faith. I need to accept that being the last needs to be tough when it comes to have very "lovely" siblings.

For example, I always get slag by them in front of my friend and the worse was when I was in standard 2 (8 y/o). My parent held a birthday party (just a small one) and invited my near friends. For your information, I was one of the hottest guy in my primary school. I was the head of the prefect y'all!

When all my friends came and my brother was also there. We were happily gathering and chit-chating with each others until a moment. It's literally the worst when you're with your friends and your sibling comes along and embarrasses the hell out of you. He say something like "you know he still wets his bed" to all my friends.

Even though it's not true, your friends will make up a new nickname for you. And yes, I happened to have one and I won't share it here. NEVER! Hahahahahha...

But, sometimes my older sibling will always get the blame for everything
Ah yes, because they're meant to be older and wiser, they will always get the blame. It doesn't matter what it was, I could get away by just pretending to cry in front of your parents and point my finger to any one of them.

So, did you know what I did after they mocking me?
I cried all the night and my brother need to buy me a birthday gift. Easy...
So as the opportunity comes, I demanded a Gundam robot that was a trending stuff at that time tho. Such an obsession. I love my brotha...


p/s: Abang, if you are reading this, please order an Island Tuna pizza hut with stuff crust. make sure you add extra cheese for me, okay. I'm starving. Thanks.

People always say that the youngest child will have more freedom, more love, more passion etc. NO. That was not happening to me at all. I have a very strict parent with a ridiculously strict rules.

FIRST      : Get to my bed at 9.30 p.m, late night movie only in weekend.
SECOND : Get back home before 6 p.m because dinner is at 8 p.m
THIRD    : No junk food and maggies. (I didn't eat maggie until I get into boarding school. I'm serious)

... and the very unforgettable rule was Only one toy a month, will get more if I managed to memorize the multiplication table.

I have a very perfect childhood.

Nowadays, the most things that I never regret to be the youngest child is I will never run of clothes. I never seemed to be stuck for clothes I can always just rob some of my siblings clothes if I didn't have any. Plus, if I am broke. I can ask some from them too. Hahahahahah I'm a bad adik.

If I want to share everything that happened between me and my siblings, it wouldn't enough in one or two posts. There is a lot, either sweat or sad. It will always be my best memories.

But, what ever it is. If anyone was giving you stick or calling you names they would always stand up for you. When someone was picking on you in school, or even some wanker, they always came to the rescue. I know that even today, through all the bickering and sibling rivalry they will always have your back. I believe in that.

Now, my sister already has 3 children and my brother has 2 daughters. So, as a very kind and lovely PakSu. I treat them as my own adik. ;')


Guys! do you have something to be shared about yourself being any position of child?
I'm glad to hear your story too!

No, I'm not just glad but I'm so excited to hear it!

Don't forget to comment!

Thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

38 Comments

  1. there are pros and cons to be the youngest! hahaha. im the third one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! but I think it has more cons rather than pros hahahah..

      Delete
  2. i was the eldest and i have experiencing the hardest situation compare to my other sibling. i always said to them that they are so lucky because they can easily get what they want. not like me before. so there is no reason for them for not being success in whatever they do. kalau tak kena piat telinga. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " they can easily get what they want." soooooo true hahaha... " no reason for them for not being success" double so true... my siblings always say this to me... Fuhh.. sakit tuuuu kena piat hahahaha

      Delete
  3. Saya anak kelima dari tujuh beradik dan kat atas saya ada tiga kakak and sorang abang. Masa kecik dulu selalu rasa diabaikan sebab macam takleh nak geng dengan kakak2 sebab depa bertiga tu gap umur setahun, dua macam tu je. Tapi kalau dengan saya plg kurang pun 7 tahun. So, I end up gang dengan abang dan adik laki je. Masa tu adik pompuan belum wujud lagi. Haha

    Pasai tulaa kot jadi tak berapa nak ayu sangat. Hukhuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ramainya!!!! Mesti riuh bila balik raya kan??
      I feel you sis, memang agak sedih bila jarak jauh sangat.. takda geng nak main hm hm...sekarang tak ayu ke? ahahahaha

      Delete
  4. For me anak bongsu memang tabah, sebab bila buat milo ais je tak sempat minum kakak dia dah sebat, hahahaha, hakuuu ler kakak bertuah tu, muahahahaa.

    Rasanya parents kita sama strict la, tidur before 10, balik before maghrib, tu agak normal la, tapi tak dibenarkan makan maggie tu memang legend ahhhh, pegi asrama makan maggie kawan, teringin punya pasal. AHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "sebab bila buat milo ais je tak sempat minum kakak dia dah sebat"
      Allahu sis,,, betul sis betul... tepat padu padat sendat lagi menyempit.. T^T

      Delete
  5. I'm the youngest but somehow, there's just a bit of similarities in this... haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being the youngest is da boom right hahahaha

      Delete
  6. saya anak no 4. tapi youngest girl. kira youngest juga la tu. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love reading your story. hahaha. nothing to share here but i guess my lil sister really tabah for having me as her sister. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suhaiza Suki... You love means a world to me :')

      Delete
  8. Perghhhhhh cerita menarik dah, yang paling menarik tu "hottest guy in primary school" kot! NAK SIGNNN PLEASE HAHAHA. Samalah kita, I'm the youngest from 2 siblings. Nothing interesting to share sobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul lah "I'm the hottest" hahahah awek keliling meja setiap kali rehat.. ceeewahh.. hahahah nanti kalau jumpa, mintak je nak sign dekat mana.. 100 sign pon boleh bagi hahahhaa

      Delete
  9. Akk ank ke dua dari dua org adik beradik. Memang tak rasa sangat bongsu tu. Huhu. Beza 4 tahun ngn kakak akk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. ni sama kes macam syed nih... apa2 pun... nice to meet you.. keep in touch okay :)

      Delete
  10. lol. nice sharing....but i definitely see the youngest child getting most perks...
    I am the middle child of 5 siblings. It was okay coz I get to be close to all siblings. we were all very noisy. my parents were really kind with my choice in terms of my degree choices and such so I did not get stress externally but more internally. I am glad I am a middle child anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that. My parent also agreed with my decision to pursue in science. Actually, I really envy with noisy siblings... the feeling is majestic :3

      Delete
  11. hahahaha.. as a second child from 8 siblings .. and the eldest sister.. The youngest one will always being loved by all siblings .. walaupun yg bongsulah slalu d'buli... hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... so ramai..sedihkan jadi yang bongsu.. kena buli je hmmm.. pastu kena tipu "Adik, mak panggil" perghhh panas2

      Delete
  12. This story was super exciting!! Hahah... you me me laugh and smile Bro Amer. Btw, I'm the second last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. there is a lot more series of Being Me that I will publish time to time.

      Second last? You should be grateful since you have a free-maid hahahah

      Delete
  13. be thankfull to your parent.. hehehe.. they managed to create a success person like you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha.. I love my parent. Without them... I won't be here tho hahahah..

      Delete
  14. sy yg sulung dan sy yg bongsu... anak tunggal. tp ada adik beradik tiri 12 org... so, ada kala sy memahami mcm mn bila jadi bongsu dan mcm mn bila jd org yg paling dipercayai (anak sulung) tp apa2 pun sy x penah dibuli dan x penah nk membuli hahahah boleh gitu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh anak tunggal ke ... wahhh respect ah kalau tak pernah buli adik2 hahahaha... boleh dpat award nih hahah

      Delete
  15. As the eldest in the family, I still see my youngest brother as someone small that I need to protect even though he is now taller than me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same laaa... even dah 19 pon kena layan macam 9 tahun.. lahaii.. tapi okay je hahaha

      Delete
  16. dah ada lebih kurang 24 orang anak buah. bila berkumpul je semua, mesti salah sebut nama. marah betul diorang. yg nama aku tak ingat pun ade haha. kejam pulak rasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 24?! Hahahahah.. amer ynag baru 5 orang pun dah macam separuh nyawa dah bila semua balik kampung. Allahu...hanya tuhan je tahun rasa dia hahahah.. tapi nama tu still ingat la hehehe

      Delete
  17. i just passed by your blog amer. i am the youngest too in my family and what you told in the entry was true. glad to say that you are not alone because our childhood (slightly) same :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Sharoon.. Finally you are here hahahahah... Are we same :3 hahahha

      Delete
  18. Tbh, I can be all of 'em! Yang sulung, yang bongsu, yang tengah, tepi kiri kanan depan belakang ataih bawah semua. SEMUA. Hahahahahaha how I wish to have an ABANG! Hahaha, I wrote about it not so long ago too! Untunglaaaa sekolah rendah lagi dah famous... Marka bersusun, ntah ntah depa siap buat fansclub untuk amerzing! Hehehehe...
    Being the youngest, so people usually have a particular perception which is you'll definitely sangat manja one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Yang sulung, yang bongsu, yang tengah, tepi kiri kanan depan belakang ataih bawah semua. " amboi... semua dia bolot ahhahaha ...

      "fansclub untuk amerzing!" sumpah ada ..serious2 .. lupa nak mention dekat atas hahahah .. btw saya tak manja :P

      Delete
  19. Lucky you Amer. You're a bongsu but you have a complete family. Me? Bongsu as well. My mother had passed away when I was 8 and my father when I was 11. I lived with my grandmother since then with no educational background. Can you imagine how can I did all my homework by myself? makanya saya tak pandai.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sedihnya... :'( Alhamdulillah, Amer masih ada keluarga ... May God ease everything for you Jasmi. You are a strong woman. :)

      Delete