Little Things

May 27, 2017

"You just want attention, you don't want my heart,
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new"
- Charlie Puth | Attention

Currently, I'm sitting in this new Learning Point in MMU Melaka and that's my jam yeah!

I haven’t blogged for weeks, all my previous post have been written earlier and scheduled and let me tell you, I was one of the sloppy versions of me. I just cannot… I need to blog, I need to write. (but not my English assignment, too academical hahaha)

Every day, the Blogger bookmark calls me... Amer~ Amer~. Oh no, no, no creepy pula. *sigh

Seeing a blank white space get filled up with this black font, it just excites me. Can I just steal a minute just to write "Hi." and "Bye" on my blog?

It’s been a stressful week in MMU, I’m not going to lie. This is my final sem for foundation year means I'm bout to end it. I slept at 4 a.m every day during the study week. Say no more to panda eyes but I still had to smile everywhere I go. Yesterday was the most satisfying Calculus exam ever. I felt like I have poured everything that I have learned. 1 down, 2 more!

Tired? Of course I am and sometimes I was mood swing too. But don’t worry guys, you know I’m a ball of positivity so I will always find humor but not always hahaha... When I know I'm gonna have a swing, I will stay quiet and keep a distance form people. My friends know better.

I realize that growing up is tough sometimes and challenges don’t ease as I get older. More complicated and more serious. I might feel like the world is against me at times. But, I have something that always lifts me up when I am down to earth. Well, of course, awesome family, friends and also the little Amer.

Last night, I suddenly had sometimes to scroll my old gallery in this laptop. I am photogenic I guess. Yes, you can see it, right? A lot of pictures from my primary years to secondary to university.

I feel a lump in my throat as I scroll, feeling so nostalgic. I realize as I grow older, I get uglier hahahaha. I realize that my responsible get bigger and bigger. Being a 2017 teen is not as easy as you thought. Go school, go study. Nah...

The little Amer was so ambitious and a big dreamer and flawless too hm. I believe that he must say "Wow, Amer! You are now in university. I bet you still have no girlfriend hahaha." (bad little Amer). 

Seeing my little face was so much inspiring and burning. I know what I want to be when I was that small. I have goals, I have hopes that I want to achieve. People say, let bygone be bygone. Yes, but sometimes looking back isn’t really taking a step backward. It just pushes you to step forward even stronger.

So guys, if you are down and lost hope; scroll down your old pictures and see your flawless ambitious face. Have a try! I promise you your fire will burn wild!

My next Organic Chemistry paper will be on this Monday. Pray for me, okay. Thanks!

Anyway I found something precious hahaha, here are they, my "don't judge" handwriting in 2004 (6 y/o):

I am a good boy, right?

Absolutely because I want more Duit Raya than my siblings haha

Salam Ramadhan Kareem guys! May Allah bless you.

Here I want to suggest an app that's absolutely highly recommended and a must for your phone.
You can know the specific prayer times at your place and others useful plugin. Have a try!

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

  1. Happy fasting Amer. May this Ramadhan better than before insyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. study elok elok amer. selamat berpuasa. blog letak tepi. babab nanti hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh.... itu saja yang ku mampu balas Amer. sebab daku pun alami benda yang sama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam ramadhan kareem Amer! haha. comel je tulisan tu ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://madey09.blogspot.my/2017/05/kami-juara-tahun-2017.html
    done follow blog baru ni ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats note tho, so cute la 😣

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah... How can u still kept that notes? Huhu.. Comelnya.. All the best for ur exam.. Dan selamat b'puasa..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realize as I grow older, I get uglier - im glad im not alone on this. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. curious to know how flawless Amer when he was little boy.. Happy Ramadhan Amer. Gud luck for your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay I might be late but Happy fasting to you.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Comelnyaaaa perangai!! Hahaha all the best menghabiskan sisa-sisa exam tu. Selamat berpuasa jugakkkk... 👋👋👋

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I realize as I grow older, I get uglier" same boy same 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ramadhan Kareem Amer.

    Cantik jugak tu hand writing budak 6yo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck American for your exam semoga dapat 4 flat. Tulisan tu cantik la berbanding Syafi dulu Dan sekarang 😅

    ReplyDelete