After Days

July 14, 2017

Dear readers,

It has been a while since the last update, dumb and silent...

I don't know whether you still remember me or not but I keep thinking of you days by days tho.

There were actually some obstacles that I have encountered last few days. Since I was in the trimester break so I went home, unfortunately, we don't have a good connection there, in the village. So that I couldn't keep scrolling the blogger feed reader list like I used to do in my college.

Basically, I lost contact for a while with the virtual world but sometimes I went to the cyber cafe and seek for a free hotspot to update my insta tho. (at least I have some effort hahaha)

So, how was your Raya? I have stalked some posts and I found that your Raya must be awesome. Here, I want to wish all Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, I am so sorry for all my mistakes intentionally or unintentionally. If I get to find some spaces, I'll write a post about my Raya this year. No promises.

Anyway, thanks to who ever have wished my birthday. I am so happy but on the other side I am so worried since I get older, I get more responsibility. 19 years old is no more a kid, right? or it's still considered as a Kid? Hm.

Not to forget, I really really appreciate your comments on my posts but I am so sorry that I couldn't reply to all of it but I read them for real. Some even encouraged me tho. Thanks, babes.

Then, unpredictably!!!! I won prizes from Clavin Klein and Lazada. Alhamdulillah. #syukurselalu

For your information now I have started my first-year degree, Bachelor in Bioinformatics, MMU Melaka. It's already the end of the second week and I can actually feel the stress breeze hahaha and next week is my MUET speaking test. Wish me luck. Thanks.

I think that's all for tonight.
Good to have sometimes for some words.
Hope you guys are well. See ya.

Nah I lanje satu gambar dekat Port Dickson in case ada yang rindu hahaha

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. selamat hari raya!

    and congrats for winning prizes from Lazada! Good luck also for your new sem

    ReplyDelete
  2. cepatnya dah degree . goodluck degree n MUET !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat Hari Raya 😄 Lama sy x singgah sini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still remember you la aiman. ;D and tahniah menang tempat ketiga lazada tu ^^ selamat hari rayaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course i remember you, tapi tak rindu pun. Amik balik gambar lanje tu. 😂 #jokiinngggbro

    I saw your instastory regarding winning the contests you entered, so wishing you congratulations, amerzinggggg! And selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin, kosong-kosong erhhh dok melawak kot tak kena cara ka apa, especially all of my comments here lah. Hehe.. Oh ya, baju raya tema sama! What a coincidence. And happy belated birthday, hopefully a year older and wiser tautautau insyaAllah ameen... All the best in your studies n muet n everything too! 👏💪

    ReplyDelete
  6. MUET speaking test? Ceyhhhh. utk seorang ameridzuan, kacang je kot muet speaking tu hahaha. bytheway, goodluck for your test and for your hopefully-amerrrrzing-first-year-degree-life kat MMU tu. belajar leklok haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Selamat hari raya amer, and selamat 19 years old.. ^^

    ReplyDelete