Finally, Approved By Google Adsense!

July 26, 2017

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah...

Finally, this morning (literally right after I opened my eyes) I've got an email from Google mentioned that my application for Google Adsense has been approved and successful!

I don't know how to describe this feeling, might be a bit deliriously happy, jump on the cloud nine or maybe only too happy. I bet you, especially the one that also gets this approval, can understand my feeling right now. :3

Just I would let you know, honestly, I've applied for this for 5 times and get rejected 5 times too. It's hard for me, you know. Plus, when you see others are already getting their email. Hm....

But, what I bear in my mind is I blog not only for money and this is my passion. (motivational enough, congrats Amer!). So that, I keep enhancing my blog stuff even though I am in the hustle and bustle of life that makes me seldom neglecting it. I will keep trying my best tho.

So, here is the picture of my "indescribable feeling" face. (because posting the Adsense email is too mainstream). HAHAHA!!

Yes, I'm adorable. Please don't make it as your wallpaper. HAHAHA!!




You Might Also Like

30 Comments

  1. Big congratulations Amer.. I'm waiting mine.. And it's my first time applying the Adsense.. Like introduction section lah gitu. Haha

    Who knows they approve at my very first. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh.. you must be soooo lucky if you get your approval for the very first time. May God ease. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You know right. Finally I can feel what others feel hahaha :'). Never mind, I believe that you will be the next to feel it. =)

      Delete
  3. Alhamdulillah. Congrats Amer. So happy for u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation, Amer! :)

    Fatina | www.theinfinitywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHAHAHHA NAMPAK HAPPY TU. Anyway, congratulation!!! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! I noticed a lot of bloggers have been approved too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tahniah bro..... Selamat menjana pendapatan....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agagagagaga! So this is the story behind that particular picture, i see... Yeaayyy finally, alhamdulillah rezeki!!! Happy for you. And jealous too. Ahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting the ad sense approved :)

    Blog walking, http://www.thotslingo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Amer
    Mrs. A is jealous tau...

    ReplyDelete
  11. macam mana content blog in english susah nak approved. Google makan gaji buta la ni. haha btw congratz bro. aku pun baru 1, 2 minggu approved.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do feel u Mr Amer. Hihi. Same goes to me. I try so many times to get the Google adsense and suddenly it's approved. Pray to God. Hallelujah. :D. Btw, congrats Mr Amer. Google ads is obviously a good motivation for us blogger to keep continue blogging right. hihi. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the broken english. huhu.

      Delete
    2. Hahahah it's great painful actually. Thank God. Yep, even though it's so hard to earn hahaha but it such a motivation for me to keep blogging.

      p/s: I don't care about the "broken english" thingy and I'm happier when see people trying to. Good job!

      Delete