5 Foods You Must Try in Sarawak!

September 18, 2017

Hi,

Seems like a hungry tummy is searching for some foods.
Since I was travelling in Sarawak last week. So, I would like to share some mouth-watering meals that I've tried.

1. MEE KOLO

If let say after this I am going to Sarawak again, once I step on the land, I will hunt for this first!
I don't know how to describe but I fall in love at the first taste. You must try! Look how tempted I was, I ate this twice!
Madam's Tang, Kuching

Satok Flyover Cafe, Kuching
2. AIS KRIM GULA APONG

So sedap, sedap, sedap, sedap, sedap, sedap! You must try this one. A vanilla soft ice cream (the flavour changes every day) with brown sugar syrup. The special is the brown sugar in Sarawak is not the same within the peninsula. Thus, the taste is more heaven and authentic. The best dessert ever.

Ais Krim Gula Apong, Kuching
3. LAKSA SARAWAK

#crying+craving. I really love this. I thought this laksa was like the laksa in Kedah, but it's more to Curry Noodle with some extra ingredients that make it taste different. The noodles also different. 
Madam's Tang, Kuching

4. MEE JAWA

They said Mee Jawa in Miri is the best has meat, but this one I ate in Kuching so no meat. But the taste is still the best. Fuhhh.. I started to fell so craving right now. Where can I find them here hm...
Restaurant nearby to UNIMAS
5. NASI MAK ENTEK

I don't really sure wheater this is originally from Sarawak or what but I found this quite delicious. It just like Nasi Ayam Goreng Berempah but with some extra touch. I can't define the different well, sorry. But still, you can consider this on your list.

Stall nearby to UNIMAS
Maybe you can share your special foods in your place. Maybe one day, I can set a short vacay for it hahahaha..

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

  1. Wow..nice sharing amer..nmpak smua mnarik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang sangat menarik. Sendiri tngk pon terliur hehehe

      Delete
  2. duk perati je ramai gila blogger posst pasal makanan sejak dua menjak ni. Adeh... kelaparan tengoknya. Aiskrim tu nampak sedap je. Nasi Mak entek tu pergh! tapi pelik beno namanya. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiskrim tu sumpah sedap... nasi tu pon sedap ja.. ala2 jawa indon sikit

      Delete
  3. Terliurrrrrr petang petang nih! Bestnyaaa food hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhhh best sangat tambah2 bila travel disponsor hehehehehehe

      Delete
  4. Planning nak ke Sabah hujung tahun ni, tapi lepas tengok gambar2 ni semua rasa macam nk ke Sarawak pulak hahaha mouthwatering betul 🤤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amer pon rancang nk ke Kundasang juga dengan kawan2.. harap dpt food haunting dekat sana

      Delete
  5. Adoiii... dah la tengah lapar nih!
    Semua pun about food, kecur air liur Mrs. A huhuhuu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maaf Mrs A. Memang sengaja buat org lapar hahaha

      Delete