Sky Views in Mallaca

April 17, 2018

Today I want to share with you guys the most favorite sky photos that I took using my Honor 8 and with a little magical touch using VSCO.

I hope you will love it!

1. From Hotel Sentral Melaka
HB2 +10.4, exposure -3.7, contrast +3.0, temp +0.6, highlight +3.5 
This photo was taken during my sister's family stay in Mallaca. Not much story to be shared but I took my nephew (my sister youngest child) to meet my friends in MMU. Hahahaha...

2. From Level 22 of MMU Hostel

HB2 +9.7, exposure -4.3, contrast +2.1, temp +4.1, highlight +8.3
If I'm not in my room, I would probably be here. I used to take myself here a lot when I need some time for myself. The view, the breeze, the quietness...  keep me in peace.

3. From Cinema Exit Mahkota Parade

HB2 +8.8, exposure -1.8, contrast +4.2, temp +3.0, highlight +0.0
This one I took after I watched Black Panther with my friend in Mahkota Parade. It was on weekend I think. The exit is just a narrow alley with big window pane on the right side where we can see the full view of the Dataran from there.

Obviously, HyperBeast 2 is my favorite filter in VSCO. I use it a lot, seriously. Well if you love it, maybe you can go to my previous post:



I share some of my editing photos in there. Have a look!


You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Subhanallah! ;awa lawanya pemandangan semuaaaaa T-T #skyviewlover #sunsetlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful! :)

    https://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally a post. hehe hii

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why but I always use hb1 haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawanya gambar!! Fav filter Vsco Siqah biasanya HB1 dan S2 :D

    Nway, Jemput join segmen dan giveaway Siqah ye :)

    LETTER OF HAPPINESS GIVEAWAY BY BLOG SIQAHIQA

    SEGMEN : MAKING A BLOG LIST BY BLOG SIQAHIQA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuuhhhh lawaaaa 🙆🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete