My First Fashion Show Experience!

March 09, 2020


It's my first-time guys. First time ever!! Wow!

First of all, I would like to thank ZALORA for giving me this opportunity. The experience that I can never have it anywhere else. Actually, this was the Raya Collection 2019 by Rizalman. I'm so sorry, I barely have time to update my blog a.s.a.p. on this.


Basically, the theme was Royalty. That's why you will see a lot of red and yellow fabrics in the upcoming pictures. Well, I was doing my internship at that time, so I don't have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe since I left most of them in Melaka. So I decided to wear a Royal Blue top with basic black jeans. I know, I know, it's so stupid to wear jeans to an event like this but I have no choice. *crying*


This is my plus one, Iszizie. Kudos to him for fetching me at UPM and driving to the fashion show. Thanks, Isz. We both had so much fun there. We met a lot of celebrities and fashion designers. Not to mention, this fashion show was also attended by Permaisuri Agong since she is very close to Datuk Rizalman. So the feeling is more majestic than ever. The theme is just perfect tho.

Related: The Royal Rizalman Fashion Show ZALORAYA2019

Here are the Awal Ashaari, Izara Aishah, Neelofa. There are a lot more celebrities but I only managed to take pictures of some of them. I literally sit beside Izara, for real! But I really scared to at least ask for a selfie. Oh my God, how cowards. She is so cute guys, istg.

Overall, this is by far the best experience ever. I have never dreamed of it, but thank God, I'm able to taste it once. Thanks again ZALORA.







You Might Also Like

0 Comments