Chemistry | Chemiscry | Chemisdie

November 22, 2016


This post may contain inappropriate things.

I've left my blog for quite a long time about 4 days approximately, not because I don't have anything to write but because I'm quite busy in the state of suiting my "semi-tough" self in the new lifeline.

Well, 2nd trimester is just started and I was already mindblown with all the mindfuck subjects that I really not into it, for real!

R.I.P Physic. No more. Great...

But guess what, I have chemistry and I already chemis-CRY in the early 2nd week of this sem.

It's not to say that I'm not trying to but in every class when I try to focus, put every single retina existed in my eyeballs to the lecturer's face and every inch of my eardrum to their saying but still nothing comes stuck into my bloody brain.

Why baby why? *chemist-crying*

Maybe I should take 7 pails of Raisin and 5 bottles of Honey every morning to trigger my damn lazy nerves starting next week.

Pray for me not to reach the stage of chemis-DIE. Thanks :')



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. ������������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry sachi kimi, emoji can't be displayed here. thanks for commenting anyway.

      Delete