Blue Sky Tag : 33 Shades of me

May 02, 2017





Last days, while I was struggling rescheduled my posting, someone told me in my cbox that I was tagged in her post. Then suddenly, one more person tagged me in their post.So, I have 2 people in total and unfortunately, I need to answer 22 questions lol. Can I change the title to Q&A with Amer? Hahahaha I think this is a challenge that more to enhance blogger engagement. Why not I give it a try. Let's start!

UPDATES: Suddenly, I was asked by one more amerzing person, SAGHAH!

RULES

- Thank the person who tagged you (Big thanks to FARAH and FATINA and SAGHAH for tagging me)
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer

QUESTIONS

From Farah:

1. How do you start a conversation?

Mostly, when I met a stranger, Uber or Grab driver especially, I will ask."Abang dah lama ke buat kerja nih?" and the conversation will continue. But if I met an anonymous which literally my uni-mate that I never know I will just hi and smile. I am an outgoing person but based on mood.  Hahahaha...

2. Best compliment you've received?

When my friend said my face is a bit same with Shawn Mendes + Justin Bieber + Korean guy, I forget his name hahaha..actually, that friend is my imaginary friend :')

3. What was the last picture you took with your phone?

Okay, let me check first. Lol, my latest pictures are my friends' assignment hehe...

4. What was the last lie you told?

I told my mom that I'm studying but actually I was in the movie with my friends. Bad boy. :')

5. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and why?

Tzuyu from TWICE. Damn... she's hot! (Allahu... )

6. Who is your hero?

Do I have one? I don't have any hero but I do have someone that I adore the most, our Prophet Rasulullah s.w.t. :)

7. What have you always wanted?

I wanted to be a model. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Gelak lah!! Hahaha... but until now, it is just a dream.... T^T.

8. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

Maybe modeling agency might send me an email this morning, Check! Check! Check! (I'm serious)
But if I have class at 8 a.m., the only thing I hope is "Please.... tell me that now is 7.30 a.m" but every time I wish, it always be 8.15 a.m =="

9. What cheers you up?

When I ask my friend to borrow their assignment and they are willing to give. Then, when I met my buddy that I miss so much and of course when I get an email from the modeling agency. Lol. 

10. What question do you hate to answer?

Where to eat? What to eat? Why eat? When to eat? How to eat? Can we just stop from eating? 

11. What is your biggest fear

I am afraid of losing. I have lost something that I love but not for the second time hm...

From Fatina:

1. Between baking and cooking, which one do you prefer?

I love both,  but I prefer cooking because I can create assorted things. When I cook I will put put put whatever near me like chef always does tho. Well, I'm expert in making omelets. 

2. Do you enjoy cooking?

Hmmm...  No.  I hate washing plates and stuff.

3. What time do you usually wake up in the morning to get ready to work?

Always 15 minutes before my class starts. Take my bath for 5 minutes, dress up 3 minutes and walk for 7 minutes. Just nice. :)

4. Besides your family/husband/wife/children, share 5 things you cannot live without.

Phone.

5. Which book genre do you enjoy to read?

If comics, I prefer action. If novel I honestly love romance hm hm...  I am Nicholas Spark number one fan!!!! 

6. Do you have a crush on fictional characters?

No. I only crush on Tzuyu huhuhu..

7. Can you share your most and least favorite books (if you are not into books, you can share on movie/drama)?

I have the full collection of Maze Runner and Divergent novel series. All Nicholas Spark novel except Note Book. I try to find this book everywhere but still, I don't get it hm. 

8. Have you ever experience anything supernatural?

I always wish that I am a power ranger. Lol, I'm serious! 

9. What kind of animals have you kept as your pets?

For the time being, I only have cats. I love hamster but during my primary school, every time I bought them, I will be so happy but my happy story always ends with sadness. They died. I don't know why. Then, I buy another one and died again hahahha.. R.i.p buddy.

10. If you been given a chance to travel into a new dimension, would you take that chance?

No, thanks. My mother will ask me many questions. I'm lazy to answer them.

11. What would like to tell your another version from another dimension?

If he is 10 years old.  I will tell him don't play truants during evening class because dad will find out. No allowance for a month. No toys. No life. Don't be like me.

From Saghah:

1) Kalau ada banyak duit, benda paling penting korang nak buat apa? Ceritakan.

I want to go Hajj, travel around the world, buy iphone 9, buy a car, buy a house, and get a wife. :)

2) Siapa idola korang? Kenapa?

Prophet Muhammad S.W.T.

3) Dah berapa crush korang pernah ada ahahagagaga setakat ni.

A lot hm... Uncountable.. Please don't ask about this.. sedih hm... T^T

4) Subjek paling killer time sekolah menengah dulu?

BAHASA MELAYU! I get B in my SPM trial. Allahu hancur hati...

5) Perkara paling jahat korang pernah buat masa zaman sekolah?

Almost expelled out. I don't need to tell why. Malu hm hahahha.

6) Ada pengalaman bekerja di mana-mana? Senaraikan.

For now, I am a full student, plus I have a contract with the government. So, for now, I have no working experience except group work assignment hahaha

7) Paling suka baca buku genre apa and senaraikan buku-buku best yang korang pernah baca.

I love to read romance and action. I am a Nicholas Spark fan. I love action but not anime. For exmaple the Maze Runner etc.

8) Apa impian korang yang dah lama dipendam tapi sampai sekarang masih belum tercapai or hampir tercapai?

I am always dreaming to study abroad but takde rezeki lagi.

9) 5 facts tentang diri sendiri. 

Shy, Not Handsome, Manja, Book Worm, Amerzing

10) Target nak pergi haji tahun bila? *ni doa ni jgn memain hahaha

Insya Allah, kalau tak ada apa-apa, akan pergi umrah next year. Haji tu insya Alalh tak tahu bila.. tapi one day I will be there!

11) Rajin bukak apa je? (email/twitter/blog/fb/insta/youtube/etc) *bagi link/username sekali huhu

Email for work for sure. Twitter too, Fb not so active, Insta every second. Youtube yasye-yasye je hahahaha..

Instagram: ameridzuan (https://www.instagram.com/ameridzuan/)
Twitter: (https://twitter.com/ameridzuan/media)

TAG 11 OTHER PEOPLE

Since I have been tagged by 3 persons. So, why not... 22 persons for me! *evil smile
I picked randomly.

Claudia / Tashira/Mrs Pip / Elsa /Fairuz Aqilah / TQA London/ Siti Syilah / Noor Azlan/Eeca/Sii Nurul / Anies/Sofie Adie / Yana Jie / Qbal Ramlan / Ana Jingga / Bella Jamal / Mrs.A / Siqah Hussin / Cik Kaella / I am LZ / Nour Adieb / Mimpi Aria

QUESTIONS (You are free to answer in both language)

1. If you suddenly found yourself turned into woman/man. How would you spend your day?
2. Tell me the most awkward moment in your life?
3. What are the best and worst purchases you have made?
4. If you have a chance to change your name, what will it be and why??
5. Who is the messiest person you know?
6. What are the most useless talent do you have?
7. Who is the fourth person n your missed call list?
8. What is your favorite TV show? (Tell me Suri Hati Mr. Pilot, please)
9. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
10. What are you completely give up and done with?
11. Do you think my questions are ridiculous?

I can't wait for your answers!!! Have fun :P

p/s: anyway, as you can see I have changed the cover photo and that is my bloglist segment teaser :)

You Might Also Like

53 Comments

  1. terima kasih tag sy... nnt sy fikirkan jawapan sblm sy share kat blog heheheh soalan susah sgt laaa mcm nk jawab final paper final sem je hahaahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuh.. laju.. saya baru nak pergi setiap blog yang ditag untuk inform hahaha.. okay2 take your time.. Amer pon ambil masa seminggu baru dapt post nih hahahaha

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Amer..
    In shaa Allah I'll be joining you, I try not promise 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks God, Luckily I was not tagged in this post. I can't bear to answer those ridiculous questions.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.. I picked the names randomly. Just click click click hahahah... Well perhaps after this there is someone that will tag you hahaha

      Delete
  4. Kenapa nak jadi Power Rangers daripada banyak2 superhero yang ada? 🤔

    Thank you Amer for the tag. Siqah answer later okay. Letak dulu dalam list. Hii.

    Tapi nak jugak jawab soalan no 8 kat sini. Semestinya Suri Hati Mr Pilot tiada dalam list drama kegemaran 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebab Amer memang minat gila dengan power ranger hahahaha..

      Most welcome, It's okay.. take your time, amer pun ambil masa seminggu nk tulis.. 22 soalan kot hahaha.. No no no, wajib jawab no 8 tu hahahahha

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the tag.
    In Sha Allah Mrs. A jawab later ya... fuh! mujur tiada due date ngeh! ngeh! ngeh!
    Kejapnya mandi bagus ni jimat air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah... takde due date.. seronok2 je sambil support bloggers lain :) .. Mandi sikit2 dah lah, macam P. Ramlee hahahaha

      Delete
  6. Fuh 22, dasyatttt nak menjawab tu. Mai pun tengah cari idea nk jawab soalan Fatina, hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. nih pun Fatina punya kerja lah ni... sampai pukul 2 pagi nak pikir menjawab semua nih hahaha...

      Delete
  7. I love washing plates haha. Maybe that's why I am not that good with cooking, I always wash plates.

    Imaginary friend always tell good stuffs about us. Hahaha

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaha macam sedih pulak setulis imaginary friends.. Okk from now on stop washing plates, and start cooking Maggie :3

      Delete
  8. tzuyu is younger than both of us T_T

    ReplyDelete
  9. fuh pantas! thanks Amer! :D

    you love to read nichola park's novel! wow! that's so cool! :D
    do you submit your profile to modeling agency? ehem, if does, I wish you all the best! :D I would love to be in any agency, I would love try, you know! macam best kan masuk entertainment industry ni hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't submit anything yet. No courage to face failure hahahaha.. Best memang best tapi kena sungguh2 la hahaha..

      Delete
  10. tq for tagging me. Amer. Enjoy read your answer. Orait. Wait for Me! hahahah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, okk I will be waiting for that hehe

      Delete
  11. Thanks for tagging me! Gosh, tergelak besar baca satu soalan tu. Which one? Wait for my answers soon and you'll know. Hehehe thanks again, amerzing! ✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaaaa.... cepat2. Jangan buat Amer tunggu lama2, soalan mana yang gelak besar sangat tuh.. Hahahahhaa

      Delete
  12. tzuyu? hehe comeback diorang dah nak dekat kan .
    anyway thanks for the tag :) mungkin lama sikit baru dapat post nanti hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah.. dorang nak buat comeback nanti hahahah.. I'm TT, just like TT hhahahaha dayyummm.. why so cute T^T

      Delete
  13. Terima kasih tag sy Amer 😄 Nak perah otak dulu ni pikir jawapan yang terbaikkk 😏👍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amer! done answering your q's!
    here the link..check it out!
    http://www.sofieadie.com/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-behind-blue-sky.html
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sofie.. Amer dah tengok.. lawak sungguh!

      Delete
  15. Done 😂😂😂
    http://fazroliqbal.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-11-facts-about-qbal-sapa.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nih sorang lagi hahahahha... talent tu boleh guna bila lawan dengan member je hahhaha

      Delete
  16. hi sorry tertag pule HAHAHAHAGAGAGAGA

    http://messarah.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-11-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha thanks for tagging me Amer.. I still thinking about the answers.. There are a few of questions that are really tough for me hahaha.. I will inform you if I've done it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok atikah... will be waiting for your amerzing answer even dah cukup tahan gelak dengan yang lain hahahahhaa

      Delete
  18. hello Justin Bieber twin. can i have one omelet please?? hehe.

    if u wish u was a power rangers, i 'wish' i was a Nobita. bff to doraemon so i can have his magic pocket to travel around the world for FREEEE. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Everything for you," balas Amer Bieber...cewahh hahahahha

      But nobita always get bullied. Jadi giant la hahahah baru kuat hihihi

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Most welcome... tak sabar nak dengar jawapan hehehe

      Delete
  20. Thanks for the tagged. I've written down the questions so senang nak jawab hahaha although agak susah nak cari 11 orang but I'll try hehe can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhahaha okay okay. Iwill be waiting for you :)

      Delete
  21. Eleh, kata haritu tak manja! 😝

    ReplyDelete
  22. Syilah dah jawab. Tq Amer fo tag! :)
    "http://sitisyilah.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-22-about-syilah.html"

    ReplyDelete
  23. wahhh banyaknya soalan amer kena jawab! amek masa elsa nak baca nie haha. okay elsa jawab soalan amer nanti tau tungguuuu

    ReplyDelete
  24. I already done.. Hahaha xD

    http://ciknurul23.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-amerzing.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. BM trial je B, real SPM A kan.... hahaha.. But oh well, BM was a killer subject for me too..

    ReplyDelete
  26. tudiaaaa peminat tzuyu le ni ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wah banyak juga soalan.... Nanti saya jawab... InsyaAllah.. Thanks tag saya ya...

    ReplyDelete