Oh My SPM Result! (throwback)

March 05, 2020

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang SMSAH 2016. That was me!

I also wrote another throwback here, Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia and also here, The Greatest Gift.

I can still remember the feeling tho. I woke up very earlier in the morning before going to Jenan to collect my result. Curious, Anxious, Anxiety, Scare, Nervous, Worry, Eagerness ... whatever the feelings, name it. They were running around in my head like there's a boom gonna explode inside my brain.

My stomach kept hurting along the way to my school as if I got diarrhea but I'm not. The idiom about "butterfly in my stomach" was not relevant anymore since I thought the butterfly has evolved into fighting cats dogs inside. Hahahaha silly. They said, some of them already checked their result via SMS before the announcement. How can they be so brave? I couldn't even think about that. Hahaha

They separated between parents and students inside the hall, maybe to smooth the flow because excellent students will need to go up to the stage and collect their results. After the principal speech, they started to call names. I don't remember the total of straight A's student at that time but as they called out the names one by one but none of them were my names, I'M NOT OKAY!

My name starts with Muhammad and a lot of my friends also have the same first name too. So every time they called a name starts with Muhammad, I feel extra nervous one time hahahahaha. Until the 10th names, finally, if I'm not mistaken, I heard Muhammad Amer Ridzuan!.

Ya Allah, Alhamdulillah! Did I burst into tears? YES!

My hard works paid off and I'm so grateful. I went up to the stage and see my parent faces. They were so proud, I could feel it. *insert cry emoji*

Now, I'm graduating from my degree. It has been almost 4 years since that moment. I hope I can make them proud again this September!

To all SPM leavers. You did great! Whatever the result is, be grateful and always think ahead. Allah has set the best plan for us. We don't always get what we want, but the things we get are probably the best for us. I believe it because I have experienced it.

All the best!

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. So, this was the result day plus hari kecemerlangan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh hahaha.. I got straight As Alhamdulillah

      Delete
  2. All the best for final sem as a degree student.

    ReplyDelete